Since 1970, Grace Fellowship International has been helping disciplers
to live victoriously, disciple strategically, and counsel effectively.
The Great Commandment is to love God and one another; this involves personal caring (Matt. 22:37-39). The Great Commission is to reach people with the Gospel; this involves strategic disciple-making (Matt 28:18-20). The great gap in the church is the lack of spiritual, psychological and relational healing that Christ came to provide (Luke 4:18,19). This involves Christ-centered biblical counseling in the context of soul care.
• Every believer’s responsibility: “Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ” (Gal. 6:2).
• Every discipler’s mission: “So Jesus said…, ‘Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you’” (John 20:21).
• Every counselor’s calling: To facilitate problem-solving through the Rest of the Gospel: “…Christ in you, the hope of glory. We proclaim Him, warning and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone mature in Christ” (Col. 1:27b,28).
Counseling, Teaching and Equipping
“But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” 1 Corinthians 15:57
- Victorious Christians – We “put the cookies on the lower shelf” to help believers discover and experience the saving Life of Christ. Being an overcomer is not a matter of achieving, but of receiving: “But thanks be to God who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ” (Rom. 5:10; 1 John 5:4; 1 Cor. 15:57).
- Victorious Leaders – We use Exchanged Life Counseling as a proven process to help pastors and other disciplers guide people out of the wilderness, across the Jordan, and into the Promised Land (Gal. 2:20; Matt. 11:28-30; Heb. 4:9,10).
- Victorious Ministries – We want to see the spiritual temperature rise in every church that we serve. We help ministry leaders to effectively develop and deploy victorious disciplers to amplify the transforming power of the cross in the congregation and community (1 Thess 5:23,24; Eph. 4:11-15; 2 Cor. 3:17,18).
- Victorious Networks – We have been used of God to pioneer the application of the victorious life message to biblical counseling. Many other Exchanged Life ministries have been birthed or assisted over the past four decades (John 17:17-21; 1 Cor. 3:6,7; 2 Tim. 2:2).
- Victorious Partners – Our ministry is made possible by the Lord’s provision through our Victorious Partners. Those who recognize the importance of multiplying agents of Christ-centered soul care support our staff, missionaries, and projects to help prepare Christ’s bride for His second coming (Gal. 6:6; 2 Cor. 9:6,7; Phil 4:19).